Welcome to NordForum seminar themed “Cross border / cross sector higher education credentials”! The event will take place in Stockholm, Sweden April 24, 2024.
Sign up here. Sign up no later than march 1st 2024
The seminar is intended for decision makers within services for education interested in credentials exchange, especially Vice Rectors, Heads of IRO, managers of student administration, CIOs and also CTOs.
The seminar is held on April 24 at 10.00-16.00 CEST. Refreshments from 9.30. The seminar is free of charge but everyone is expected to cover travel costs. We will offer a light lunch.
Westmanska Palatset, Wallingatan 2, Central Stockholm. Located a 15-minute walk from the Central Station.
Keynote: Generative AI in higher education; challenges, possibilities and future trends. Speaker: Professor Peter Parnes, Luleå University of Technology, Sweden
Legislative and governance issues
Keynote: How can we accomplish a digitalization and coherent digital development of the public sector? – Thomas Rysgard Christiansen, NetCompany, Denmark
- The Swedish approach to system support for university alliances – Carolina Rytterkull, The Association of Swedish Higher Education Institutions and Alma Joensen, Swedish Council for Higher Education
- Developing the Finnish framework for micro-credentials – Jonna Korhonen and Päivi Bosquet, the Ministry of Education and Culture, Finland
- Blueprint to building: Insights into the crafting of a Skills Data Space, Anu Passi-Rauste, Headai , Finland
- The Student journey of exchange studies – experiences and ordeals, Nemo Chentre, Swedish National Union of Students.
- EUDI wallet, ongoing projects -Geir M Vangen, Sikt, Norway
- Single Digital Gateway and Emrex – Tor Fridell, Ladok, Sweden
- Improved cross-border digital services for studying abroad in the Nordic and Baltic Countries – Riikka Rissanen, Finnish National Agency for Education
- New Student Information System in Denmark – Hans Matzen